OVCRD, through the Project Management and Resource Generation Office (PMRGO), grants funding to research projects and theses or dissertations in any discipline.
- aims to support researchers and creative workers of UPD who are embarking on start up projects
- aims to assist in the completion of MA/MS thesis or PhD dissertation of UPD personnel that will lead to a graduate degree
- aims to provide the necessary incentive and support to Faculty Members and Research, Extension, and Professional Staff (REPS) of UP Diliman who recently obtained their Ph.D. to establish their research or creative work in UPd
- aims to serve as an incentive for new Ph.D. holders to publish their dissertation works in reputable, refereed journals or exhibit their creations in prestigious venues or events
- aims to support UPD interdisciplinary, multi-disciplinary or cross-disciplinary researches or creative works of highest standards, which will lead to evidence-based interventions, breakthrough policies, notable creative works, and/or innovative technologies with excellent socio-economic potential
- aims to support commissioned research or creative work on results-oriented projects or programs, open innovation solutions, or front-end ideation to R&D addressing immediate challenges and pressing concerns of/in UPD
- aims to promote the strategic value of UPD as a microcosm of Philippine society and therefore a great source of solutions to many of our most difficult national problems
UP System: Emerging S&T Fields Grant
- aims to support interdisciplinary or multi-disciplinary research programs and projects related to the BOR-approved list of emerging fields in S&T
UP System: Research and Creative Grant
UP System: Textbook Writing Grant
UP System: Post-Doctoral Grant
UP System: Sabbatical Research Grant
Guidelines and application forms for these grants can be downloaded from HERE.